Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving "Turkeys"

Ok.....this HAS to be the first thing on this page! Here's Kiley eating...grabbing....CRYING over a turkey leg! This has to be some sort of record for the earliest turkey leg eaten by a human! Ha!







On Thanksgiving Day, Mommy tried to dress us up in matching colors for the first time ! Here's our lovely picture. We had a hard time posing!! That's Kiley riding a horse that was Daddy's when he was little!! I rode it too! (Note that Kiley is 7 months old and Mallory was over a year old in these horse pictures!!)



The Wednesday before Turkey Day, I had a Family Feast Lunch at my school!! My class sang songs and wore shirts we painted that said, "We Give Thanks to God!"
Kiley ate mash potatoes for the first time! See?





Friday after Thanksgiving we went to Amelia Church Rd. Park. Adi came along to play with me! And wouldn't you know...my friend Leah was there too! We played at the park and then walked down to a little pond to throw rocks in the water! There were cool trees near the water that made for excellent photos!





Sunday we decorated our Christmas tree!! It was a FAMILY event!!
Even Kiley put some ornaments on! She's starting to stand too!


What an amazing Holiday weekend!
Love you--All of Us

1 comment:

mythreesons said...

oh my goodness!
look at kiley standing!!!!
so cute!!!