Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Cuties

Just a quick blog to show you pics from Halloween!! We're so cute!!
I was Diego and Kiley was a baby lamb!



We went all around the block asking for treats! I got lots of candy!
Kiley got tired pretty quick and I got cold.
So we didn't stay out too long!

On Wednesday, we went to a carnival at my preschool (Clayton First Baptist church sponsored it). It was cold outside, so here we are all dressed for fun!!



I played games and jumped in a jumping house!! I won some cookies and brownies from a cake walk and actually ATE them!! Yah.....crazy!!
Mommy played pin the nose on the pumpkin and won me a prize!!
Someone thought mommy came dressed up as "Sarah Palin" for the carnival, when really she was just her normal self. Go figure eh? :)



Kiley tried cotton candy. Not sure what she thought about it!



Of course the rest of the week we had fun too!!
Dance parties galore!! Rock it!



Kiley got naked a few times (typical).



We love the life we live!! :)

2 comments:

Becky Chapman said...

How precious! Can't believe how big Kiley is getting. wow!! let's get together soon!!

mythreesons said...

such CUTE!!!! pictures!!!
love my nieces!!!!
they are adorable!!!!