Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Princess Oranges

Good Morning on the day before Thanksgiving! :) We're getting ready to go to Grandma and Granddaddy's house to celebrate tomorrow. Maybe my friend Amanda will be there...I really love playing with her! Kiley's ready to try little bites of EVERYTHING!! We'll take pictures. I of course will probably eat bacon, ketchup, maybe peanut butter crackers and some sort of chip. (wonderful.)



I went to my first princess birthday party last Saturday. My friend Charlotte turned 3! I'm wearing the Cinderella dress. I've decided that I want to have a princess party for my 5th birthday and I will wear the Cinderella dress to that too. I'm very fond of it.



Meanwhile, Kiley has been indulging in orange goodness!
Here she is eating/gnawing on some! She's getting her bottom teeth (mommy can feel them!) so the cold orange feels good! At the end of the video she burps...it's funny!





We'll talk to you guys after Thanksgiving!
Have a Happy Turkey Day!
We are Thankful for YOU!

Love, Mallory and Kiley

No comments: