Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sister Love


Hey Guys!! I love my sister! I can't get enough of her! Seriously! I HAVE to give her a hug and a kiss before every nap. I ALWAYS race Mommy upstairs to see her when she wakes up in her crib! (then I crawl in and jump in the crib and make her laugh!) I've really been pouring on the hugs and kisses lately...and why not?
It is the Holiday Season, is it not?



We had a Tree Lighting ceremony at Riverwood last weekend! I saw Santa and gave him my Christmas List. I road a horsey carriage, got some free cookies and even danced and sang to Christmas carols. It was a VERY cold night! We all got pink cheeks and noses from being outside! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I love Christmas time!





That night I even made my own ice pops. I saw it done on Blue's Clues one time so I thought I'd try it! I put suran wrap on an ice tray and stuck crayons in it for the sticks. (very smart!) Later, Mommy and Daddy filled the ice trays with juice and we used toothpicks to make real ones!



Come over and you can have one!! :)
P.S. I think Mommy forgot to tell you that Kiley got two teeth last week!!
The two front teeth on the bottom! Cool!

1 comment:

Becky Chapman said...

Your girls are so cute! Okay, REALLY...let's get together soon! Love you! Beck