Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm really 4 now!!

Hey friends and family!! I'm 4 now. Really..............I can't believe it! I keep saying it to EVERYONE! The first thing my classmates said to me when I got to school today was, "Mallory, are you 4 now?" "I sure AM!" I said.

I had my 4th birthday party this weekend! A lot of my friends and family came to celebrate! My Grandpa and Grandma from Florida, Mimi and Papa, Aunt Laura, Trey, Andre and Luke, Uncle, Grandma and Granddaddy, even my cousins from Maryland, Uncle Tim, Aunt Yovi, Andy and Isabella! I had so many people that I LOVE at my party!! What a blast! Here are some pictures for you!



Mommy threw me a Diego Party with Diego cupcakes (that I didn't eat!)


I never like to eat my birthday cakes and usually don't like it when it's time to sing Happy Birthday...but I had lots of practice this year and I did great! Here's me at my school party!
That's my friend Leah in the picture below! She's the BESTEST ever!!





At Saturday's party the main event (and everyone's FAVORITE) was the Slip-N-Slide! It was VERY hot and muggy outside..but we manged to stay cool! Leah and I even had an umbrella to keep us dry when it got to be too much!!


Kiley got in on the party action too!! She's been trying lots of food like carrots and hushpuppies! Go girl!


For my birthday mommy and daddy gave me a BICYCLE!! Oh my goodness! Uncle and April gave me a Diego helmet to go with it! Can you believe it? At first I didn't want to pedal all by myself...but I'm getting better at it everyday.

Also for my birthday, Daddy made me something special! He saw The Wiggles one day at work and asked them if they'd say Happy Birthday to me! Well...they did that and so much more!! Daddy put it on a DVD for me and I watched it on my birthday! I LOVE it...and I keep watching it over and over and over!! Thanks Daddy!!!


In a little over a week we're leaving to go on a trip to NY/Long Island for cousin Jason's wedding! Here's me trying on my beautiful flower girl dress!! It's all white (mommy had a flash forward of my wedding day when I put it on!! She about burst into tears...Oh mommy!!)


Love you!

No comments: