Thursday, August 21, 2008

Almost 1 week until my birthday!!



Good Day to you..and YOU and youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! I'm feeling quite silly right now 'cause guess what? My birthday is ALMOST here!! Oh my......I'm going to be a whopping 4 years of age. No longer 3...but 4. Four Four Four!! Could there be any better reason to be a happy little "monkey" as daddy calls me!

This week I even started going to my NEW 4 year old classroom! These are pictures from my last day of school as a 3 year old! I'm eating ice cream...no wait.....it's just a bowl of sprinkles. Go figure!

I have 3 new teachers, Ms. Janet, Ms. Elleana, and Ms. DeeAnn.
Ms. Elleana is our neighbor who lives across the street! Mommy will start picking up Ms. Elleana's kids (Emily 7, & Ethan 8) from school this coming week. They'll be over at my house from 4:00 to 6:00 everyday until their mommy gets home from work! I can't wait! They'll be doing homework and stuff, but I hope we can play a little too!
I've always liked school, but some days I just want to stay home. NOT TODAY. For the first time, I actually was worried about being late to school! I told mommy to hurry up and get me there so I could see all my friends!! AWESOME!! I'm really all grow'd up now.
Seriously. Can I have a car yet?

My Aunt Leslie came to visit me this weekend!! She loved playing the Diego computer games with me!! I really love here! I'm still playing the game...that's why I'm not in the picture!



Kiley is still growing. She's getting lots of tummy time in! Here's a video. It's looks like she's about ready to crawl too...um...maybe not!



Do you see a trend here? :) No worries...I'll have pics and pics of me from my birthday party to show you soon! I'll be back to share some more thoughts with you and pictures next week! Love you- Mallory

No comments: