Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New York

Well, we ALL made the trip to Long Island, NY and back safely! Mommy was truly amazed at how wonderful we did in the car rides up and down! It only took us 9 hours and some minutes time to get to GG's and then back home on Sunday! (I even got to watch a new Diego movie Daddy bought be for being such a good flower girl....but more on that in a bit)


Jason's FIRST look as his bride-to-be

Hamming it up

Family photo 2008


My cousin Jason got married to a beautiful girl named Francine. I was their flower girl (well there was another flower girl named Hanna, but she was older than me and oh so nice!) I wore a white -twirl around in- dress. I loved it!



Did I mention "hamming it up?"

The whole time I listened really well and did what I was told! I really HAMMED it up for the cameras during picture time! (Mommy sees some attention grabbing behavior in the near future! Maybe she'll sign me up for some commercials!! ha) Seriously, I'm pretty sure I had one of the best times of my life!


During the ceremony


On the dance floor with Hanna

That night at the reception I boogied on the dance floor. I even did some of my own version of break dancing and then tried doing a line dance with ALL the big people!


I changed my clothes to be more comfy! This is me line dancing!


I'm DONE and DOG TIRED!

At about 10:00 p.m. I finally stopped dancing and just laid on the dance floor...that's when Daddy knew I was DONE and ready to go to bed!!

Kiley was a huge hit too! She's was really SMILEY in the mornings and somewhat cranky in the evenings. But overall she did really well!! Mommy pushed her around in a sweet little baby carriage that Mrs. Tufo lent her!! (it was hard to give that back!- oh so cute!)



She even tried a NY bagel at GG's and some cantaloupe melon at the wedding!


Kiley and her cantaloupe

Angel on the hotel bed

She wore a pretty pink dress and bow in her hair!! She looked all girly! :)


Pretty in Pink



SO tired at the reception

Gorgeous Aunt April
Aunt April looked beautiful too!! She wore a stunning black dress that mommy WANTS!! :)

I just realized that I didn't take any pictures at GG's house or with GG!! That's crazy!! GG...can you send me some!? :) I miss you already and can't wait to see you in December~!
Bye guys! Talk to you later!
Mals

No comments: