Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back in the SWING of things!!



Well...we've been back home for a week now and all is slowly returning to normal. (As normal as it can get with TWO crazy monkeys!) There's been lots of sister cuddles and football huddles. (WAY TO GO PACK!!)



And some very fast wagon rides and tall Ferris Wheel highs!!

It's been FUN!

Thursday we all went to a Carnival in downtown Clayton! I've REALLY wanted to ride a Ferris wheel ever since I read a Barbie book about one. Thursday night I had my chance!! It was HUGE! Daddy had his "death grip" around me as we rode it. Up and Down...round 'n round!
I was all smiles the whole time! I also rode a swing ride called the "WayOut" and got scared and HAD to get off! (Plus Mommy was about to puke!) Then I rode the carousel and a spinny ride with motorcycles and cars! Daddy took pictures on his camera phone...maybe he'll share them!

Friday Daddy left for a trip to Florida and was gone WAY too long! I managed to keep my self busy though. I played almost ALL DAY Saturday and Sunday with Emily and Adi! We had a bunch of new kids from next door playing with us too!! Here's my new friend Claire giving Adi and Me a ride on "Roller Coaster Road!"




Kiley had a "jumpin" good time too! Mimi gave her a new Johnny Jump Up. At first we thought it was broken....


Hang'in On

but then we realized the doorway was just too high and we had to find a new place for her to jump. The bathroom worked great!!




Here's an game for you to play:

which one is Mally??





I didn't want it to be too hard!!
Have a great week you guys! Love you all!


No comments: