Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cute and Quick

Hey guys! Another week comes and goes!! Boy, life is FAST! Mommy and daddy have taken some really cute pictures and videos of us girls!! Here they are! Oh...and today I participated in my very first school parade! We all wore our red, white, and blue colors! We made crowns to wear and torches to carry (not real fire). I had fun...but since mommy and Kiley were there to watch I didn't feel like being with any of the teachers, so I was a bit whiny!
But I DID go potty for Ms. Taya before heading out! AWESOME!
Well, here they are...in no particular order!! Love you ALL!
Happy July 4th!


walking in the parade

Me in my Parade attire

The Parade Girls

taking a class picture

sisters...sisters....there were never such devoted sisters....

Kiley "laughing" on the couch!

Such Joy! We are so blessed! -Heather

1 comment:

moseleymommy said...

I love your blog. You will have to check ours out, too!