Monday, July 28, 2008

Storms of Fun

We had a very eventful week! Tuesday, Mommy and Kiley got stuck at Target (oh the horror!) during a severe thunderstorm! Mommy told me she'd never ever seen such a fierce storm. There was strong winds, lightning, HAIL, (her eyes seemed a crazy red while she was telling me this....her love of bad weather is extremely disturbing) Anyway...........when they got home the house was 95 degrees because lightning had struck somewhere nearby and caused our A/C to blow heat instead of cool air!! CRAZY! The power was out. The TV wasn't working. Our DVR Modem had been fried as well as our DSL (internet) and phone connections! Turns out our A/C board was fried as well. Not like french fry fried mommy tells me...but some other kind of fried. It made for a very warm and uncomfortable few days.
But I managed to make the best of it!! See?


Then Grandpa came to visit and that made it a WHOLE lot better too! Kiley was all smiles around him!! Me too! He came to give Uncle and April their new car!! A sweet little car called a Mini! I can't wait to drive it when I'm 15!


Well...the A/C is finally fixed. My new DVR came in the mail today. Life couldn't be any better! AND I love my sister! Love you guys too!

No comments: