Monday, March 3, 2008

A Historic Weekend

Hey Family and Friends! I had the MOST fun weekend!

It started on Thursday when my daddy took me to a
Carolina Hurricanes Hockey game! GO CANES!

It was loud! Here I am covering my ears!

I ended up loving it and not wanting to go home! Daddy is the bestest!
I even got a Stormy Bobble Head from Daddy's friend Ms. Kara!



On Friday night, Grandma played with me while Mommy and Aunt April went to Daddy's Gouge Wrestling show downtown! Daddy doesn't wrestle, but he helps run concerts and stuff at the church building. And hey, who's that in the ring?

It's Uncle Steve! Mommy said Uncle is the best emcee she's ever seen!
He's really handsome in a suit!
Maybe next time I'll go and see him LIVE!
Mommy and Aunt April said the match was fun....even when they got Mountain Dew sprayed all over them during a match! Yum!



Then, on Saturday, Mommy and I went to a park and walked the nature trails! I loved using a walking stick and throwing pebbles into a little pond! I'm definitely an "outdoorsy" kind of girl! No pics... mommy forgot the camera!!

So, we came home we built a fort and played with our jewelry, even Bozzie!



On Sunday, we went to church and while Mommy was singing, Daddy took me to Historic Oak View County Park! WOW! In the 1830's it was a working farm! I walked around a cotton field! I even got to spin some of my own cotton! I got to sit on a BIG tractor! Vroom vroom! We're going to go back with mommy soon, so I'm sure I'll have even more to tell you then!



This is my very own cotton ball! I was excited when I learned that my pink shirt was made of cotton too!

I can't wait for this week to see what surprises I'll have to tell you next Monday!! Mommy's 32 weeks along with Baby Kiley!! She's coming REALLY soon! Love you all!

No comments: