Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Week

Happy Easter Everyone!

We had a busy week! I had my first Easter Party at school on Thursday! We had lots of goodies to eat and we even had our own Easter egg hunt outside! Mommy took a picture of me from her classroom window during the hunt!








When I got home from school Mommy said I had a present to open from Grandma and Grandpa Pond! Wow! It was a box full of Easter stuff!! It had a beautiful Easter hat, stickers, a purple Easter purse, Cadbury Eggs and More!!I licked my first Cadbury Egg! Yum yum!





Here I am wearing my new Easter Hat and holding Daddy's Easter basket from when he was little, like me!




Saturday, I went to another Easter Egg hunt in downtown Raleigh that my church put together! There were tons of people there...like 2,000 Daddy said! It was so much fun!! The egg hunt only lasted about 20 secs!! 4,000 eggs gone...just like that!


Daddy and Mommy were speechless!!




After that, Daddy and I went on our long awaited date to go see "Go, Diego Go- LIVE!" at Raleigh's Memorial Auditorium. I loved it!! Daddy wasn't aloud to take any pictures during the show, but I'll never forget it!! He even bought me my very own Rescue Pack to wear!!! My Daddy is SO cool!


Sunday was Easter! When I woke up, mommy and daddy said the Easter bunny came by during the night and left me a present!! Daddy hid it in the coat closet and I had to find it!
So much fun!!
Daddy and mommy made sure to remind me that Easter is about Jesus too!!
He's Alive!





For lunch, we all went to Grandma and Granddaddy's house to celebrate! Uncle and April gave me an awesome Easter Basket! Grandma hid easter eggs around the house for me to find!

Man......could it be any better than this?








Today, (Monday) Mommy, Daddy, Me and Grandma took a tour of the hospital where I was born and where Baby Kiley will be born too!! Grandma took us to see the babies and the hospital room where mommy might stay when it's time!! I loved watching the babies in the nursery!! I even got my very own "I'm a BIG sister" cup from nurse Janice!!








Papa came over in the afternoon and played Pac-Man with me too!! What a day!
I'm so loved!



I can't wait to see what happens this week!! Love you!

No comments: