Monday, March 10, 2008

Crocodile Hand

This week mommy noticed just how creative I really am! Without her knowing (at first), I decided to turn my hand into a CROCODILE! See? I painted it ALL green with a marker!
Chomp chomp!








Ha! Mommy told me she was happy I was getting my hand messy (since I never like to do that) but NOT to do it to any other part of my body!! (or piece of furniture!)









I just laughed my little "mischievous" laugh and said "OK mommy!" (wink wink)









I stayed with Grandma and Granddaddy Friday night for fun! Grandma said I came up with a new word all on my own! When I saw a picture of something cute, I would say "aw.....it's Cutetiful!!" I'm a word genius!








Saturday I went to my friend Nolan's birthday party! He turned 5! He had a Curious George birthday cake, wow! I discovered how much I love these party toys that you blow in and a thingy pops out! At one time I had 4 in my mouth at once!








I also liked the lollipop that was in my party gift bag! It was purple but I told mommy it tasted like strawberries!









Here Daddy and I are blowing bubbles from Nolan's gift bag too! What a beautiful day!








I'm being a Fire Fighter Girl!! I have so much fun playing pretend...even if it's in a box! I'm so CUTETIFUL!! Love you!


No comments: