Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Week Closer!

Sweet Moment: Tonight, as mommy put me to bed...I kissed her belly and said,

"I love you Kiwey, I can't wait for you to get here!"

I can't wait to be a big sister!
Mommy said we're one week closer to her arrival! Yay!



This week I had an awesome playdate with my friend Gavin and his little brother Isaiah! We went to a park in Cary and had a picnic lunch and played on the playground! Mommy says the batteries died in her camera just at things were kicking off....but here's one pic that came out!


This weekend we had a special party for Kiley! Uncle and April had alot of people over to eat cake and stand around. I watched Finding Nemo in Uncle's room, but managed to run downstairs when the doorbell rang and great Kiley's guests! Kiley got alot of diapers and I even got some presents too! Here I am opening a present from Grandpa and Grandma Pond!




One of the bests parts of the party was when I talked to Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Missy on a camera phone! I could see them and they could see me! It was silly! Daddy says we'll get a camera for our computer too, so we can do that at home!

The weather has been beautiful here! Spring has sprung! This week at school I'll have my first school Easter party with an Easter Egg Hunt and everything! I'm so excited!


See you next week!


1 comment:

mythreesons said...

my sister is beautiful