Sunday, June 15, 2008

Then there was sound!

So...did I tell ya we got a new camera? Daddy found a great one on Ebee or Ebaa something like that! Mommy has been camera happy ever since its appearance in our home! Here are some pictures of my weekend and a video that has sound- ta boot!

For going potty on the BIG potty instead of the portable small potty....YES...I have progressed in the potty training department (finally)... mom and dad bought me a really cool bubble maker! Here I am playing in the water and with my new bubble thingy.




This weekend was the BESTEST! I got to play with my girlfriends almost every day! Here I am eating popsicles with them! (well....slightly licking it!) Sunday, even mommy joined in!


Kiley did some playing of her own! See?


Here we are at Grandma and Granddaddy's for Father's Day! I love love love my Daddy!



oh...here's the video of Kiley and Me!! Aren't we adorable? Bye!


No comments: