Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Daddy's Our Hero!

Thanks to Daddy's idea of using his work picture transfer "thinga-ma-jiggy", mommy was able to download the pictures!! Soooooooooooooooooooo, without further delay........

Here I am, Friday, on a playdate with the Chapman girls! This is the only time mommy could get us all together (while watching about 5 mins. of a Barbie Princess movie) Aren't we cute? I always have loads of fun playing with Lily and Rachel! Ella's a little too small to play still!



Saturday, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Clayton Parks and Recreation Nature Trail Hunt! Not many kiddies showed up so we got the short version from Mr. Nate. He told us a lot about keeping the ground clean for the bugs and animals. Very important! We saw many bugs and creatures on our walk! My favorite was the yellow butterfly! Mommy's least favorite was the black widow spider hiding under a rock! YIKES!! We saw deer tracks too! I took Rescue Pack and my trusty Chick-Fila magnifying glass with me on the walk! I felt like a real explorer!!



Then after that we went to visit Clayton's Clemmons State Forest right down the road!! The first thing we saw was this awesome fire tower!! Daddy and I went straight to the top-lots of stairs! I could see out over the whole forest! Climbing down the stairs was just as tricky as climbing up them! Good job Daddy! We walked on some trails and saw this very old, big, cut up tree. See how big it was? Mommy said is was 220 years old! Cool! We came to a bridge and I threw rocks in the water! Next time we go we're going to visit the "Talking Trees!" I can't wait!

Baby Kiley is still in mommy's tummy and I'm getting impatient....
but mommy says "soon, Mally soon!!" Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that first picture of my sweet mallory... of course I'm biased because she's my daughter *and* I took the picture :)