Monday, January 21, 2008

Let it Snow!!


Hey Guys! We'll we didn't get much snow...
but it was pretty to watch for a while! Mommy took a picture in the dark.



The snow didn't fall during the fun time of the day,
boo :(
But this week I still had fun! I got to have a playdate with my friend Gavin from church! My favorite part was playing tag! See?




and yes...I was in my underwear AGAIN! CRAZY mommy. Where's my privacy?


Here are some more pictures from my playdate!








Mommy also wanted to show you this video of me trying my new skates for the first time! Kaboom!




Well I think mommy and daddy have named my baby sister Kiley! We'll see! She's 26 weeks along and kicking up a storm! I love to blow her zerbert kisses on mommy's tummy. I tell "Kiyey" I love her all the time! She the size of an English Hothouse Cumcumber mommy says. Silly mommy! See you guys next week!

1 comment:

mythreesons said...

love the name you guys!
and love all of you!
the shulers