Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mallory's 5th Birthday





I'm 5.
Yup, I'm 5.

Ain't life grand?

Mommy and Daddy gave me my FIRST Barbie!
It's an 'animal doctor' Barbie!! I LOVE it!!!



Later that day, I had a bowling birthday party!
Lots of friend and family came to celebrate with me!

.


my friend Leah


my buddy Tyler and my neighbor Margaret came too!


Ms. Becky, Mr. Rob and Rachel, Lily and Ella were there!


Papa / Andre and Mimi / Luke


Trey


Ethan and Emily


GG and Kiley

Time to blow out the candles!!!



After 5 years of life....I've FINALLY eaten a piece of
my own birthday cake!! :) Hooray!



PRESENTS!! :)



Then we all played video games and rode
the 'roller coaster!' It's my favorite ride!!





Kiley rode her own ride!!




Thank you so much everybody for celebrating
my birthday with me! :)
I love each and every one of you!! :)

Kiley does too!





Love,
Mally Snow White

No comments: