Saturday, January 17, 2009

Accomplishments

I've been working REALLY hard to stay in my bed all night. Sometimes, I get a reward from the "Toy Store" (i.e. The Dollar Store) One time, I got to play in this AWESOME Dora blow-up castle! (Thank you cousin Karina!)





Hey "Boo Bear!" (that's our nickname for Kiley!)
I had a blast!! I can't wait to sleep more nights in my bed and get more toys!

Kiley's making progress in the crawling and getting into things department! :) Here she is standing all by herself in her crib!! Mommy had to lower the crib mattress after that! CRAZY KILEY!




Kiley's first time pulling up!
Mommy caught Kiley "in the act!"



Congratulations Kiley! See? I can do it too!!

AND.... OH MY GOODNESS!! Guess what I did this week?
I went poopy in the potty!
YES..it's TRUE!!

It's been a long hard road!!

Mallory,
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Love, Mommy and Daddy



No comments: