Monday, February 11, 2008

Tigers, Elephants, and Clowns OH MY!

Happy Week to you! Wow...this week I did ALOT! I finger painted with mommy! I went to my friend Tyler's for dinner. Friday, I went to the CIRCUS with Aunt Laura, Andre and Luke! Then that night Luke had his 4th b-day party! I had so much fun at both!


Here I am fingerpainting! I'm an artist!





Playing hockey with Tyler! SCORE!!



I got to sit on the FRONT row at the circus! I did really well! The only thing that scared me was the clown who got stuck in a chair! I was shaking with fear and didn't want to watch him escape! Boo on clowns! I loved the elephants and zebras though!




Here are pics from Luke's birthday party! I love my cousins!





...........wait a minute.....what is it mommy??


Mommy wants to show everyone the beautiful curtains Mimi made for us! This is my blog mommy...but I'll share!! Take a looky! Nice eh?



Nothin like ending a long week with some reading time with Daddy!! Love you guys!




No comments: