Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sports Center

This week has been full of fun and activity!! First I got a whole bunch of valentines and candy from my friends at school and family! The highlight for mommy was when I actually ATE the chocolate heart lollipop Grandma and Grandpa Pond gave me! WOW! Watch me go at it!








Saturday I went to my friend Jason's birthday party at Rainbow Lanes Bowling Alley! Almost ALL my school friends were there! I gave hugs all around! This is my special friend Leah! We play alot together!




I got crazy excited about wearing my neon bowling shoes!


After we ate, we all got tokens to play in the arcade!! I won this awesome tattoo! Yo Dude!


Sunday, Daddy opened my new tee-ball set (for staying in my room all night and NOT screaming!) He showed me how to hold the bat and off I went! Swing batter.......Daddy said, "run to 1st base, 2nd, 3rd....and then HOME!" Well I literally ran home!! See? :)





What a great week!! Oh...here's a picture of baby Kiley in Mommy's tummy! It's getting harder and harder to sit on mommy's lap! Silly Kiley! Love you guys!


2 comments:

Becky Chapman said...

Wow, busy week, Mal. And what a sexy momma you have, too! :)

Hey Heath - you've been tagged! Check out my blog for more details! www.chapchicks.blogspot.com

Love ya, Beck

Leslie said...

As always you look beautiful!!! Hope I look as radiant when I am pregnant!