Monday, April 23, 2012

Kiley Turned 4 !


 

My sister is four now.  I guess that means she's just a little smarter now and can do a bit more things on her own....BUT, I still have to tell her HOW to do things all the time. 
 I AM her big sister, of course!

We had her party on Sunday-April 22, 2012.  We were going to have it at a park in Garner, NC but it rained all day and it was yucky!  So we had it at our house!  Crazy, but fun!  I got to play with some of my cousins and Kiley got to have everyone's attention on her!  She loves that!

 
Kiley's Rapunzel Cake
 
Cousin Luke, Andre, Chris and Uncle Pond
























 
 


































































































Putting her $20 bill 'safely' away in her shirt!     Aunt Laura and Kiley




 
Baby Whitman and Baby Kiera came too!

 We had a lot of fun!  Next birthday party will be Daddy's!  He's turning OLD!  Talk to you soon!
Love, Mallory




No comments: