Friday, July 31, 2009

Pictures Galore!



Here are pictures from the last month or two!! Pictures from playing at Triangle Town Center! I used to do that when I was little. This was Kiley's first time playing there! She's loved it!



Pictures from playing around the house!







I'm a goofbally heady!! :) (that's what I call myself)






pictures from water play outside! :)




pictures from 4th of July in Clayton! We went to our downtown festival and had FREE watermelon (well, Kiley did) and slid down slides and listened to loud music. It was HOT. I had a 5 minute tennis lesson too!





pictures from our trip to the beach Summer 2009! Mommy and Daddy forgot our camera but luckily Aunt Laura took a few pics of us at the beach!




Daddy and I went fishing all by ourselves!! Go Fish!




No comments: