Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 19th, 2008



Kiley is 6 months old TODAY!! Crazy isn't it? :) I mean... SERIOUSLY!!
She the bestest little sister ever!
Pretty cute too!!





Grandpa had a chance to feed her when he came to visit! She's eating all sorts of things now. Bananas, applesauce, yogurt, oatmeal...(way more stuff than I even eat!) haha! 'Cause I'm a "monkey goofball." I love when daddy calls me that! (seriously!)



See? I'm really am silly! Actually, my friend Adi and I were playing a game walking around the house with my pants over our eyes! Totally fun, you should try it!

Yesterday, we all went to a pumpkin patch farm in Wilson Mills and picked two pumpkins out for Halloween.




We rode on a hay wagon (more like a single wide filled with hay), and went bumpity-bump all the way out to the pumpkin fields. We also fed some baby goats and duckies. They seemed to like green beans a lot. (huh?) It was really cold and windy outside, but we all had fun! The best part for me was the hay MAZE!! Way cool!



It's really starting to feel like fall around here!

No comments: